The 10th Kerala Veterinary Science Congress will be held at Kairali Heritage, Kattampall, Kannur District, kerala on 10th and 11th of November 2018
The 10th-Kerala Veterinary Science Congress is scheduled to have four technical sessions based on relevant themes of veterinary profession in the current scenario and a special session for farmers. Each session will be lead by thematic presentations by eminent speakers and scholars in the relevant field.
Scientific/Research/Clinical papers are invited for oral/ poster presentations in each of the four technical sessions of the Congress.The research papers must be based on original work of authors, which has not been published / presented in the same form elsewhere in print or electronic media. The abstracts not exceeding 250 words, editable MS word format,Times New Roman, font size 12pt,1.5 line spacing are to be submitted online only either in the registration portal available at the Congress website www.ivakvsc.org or emailed to email@example.com along with the scanned copy of filled registration form upon payment of registration fee mentioned below and details like delegate category (type), bank transaction number and date, amount remitted and the registration number allotted in online registration, along with a scanned copy of the certificate concerned. Acceptance of the abstracts will be intimated through e-mail only.
The authors of the abstracts accepted for oral/poster presentation will have to submit their full papers for including in the Congress Compendium. Number of papers permitted per person is limited to three. An author can make only one oral presentation in the science congress, provided the abstract is recommended by the review committee, even if he/she might be author in more than one paper.Registration is mandatory for participation/presentation of papers. Authors who have registered in the congress shall only be entitled for oral/poster presentation.
The Proceedings of the Science Congress and presentations by farmers will be uploaded in the website.Guidelines for preparation of abstracts and full papers are available at the website. The delegates registering for the Science Congress are entitled to get a conference kit and complementary food on the conference days. Postgraduate student delegates shall also submit a bonafide student certificate from the Head of the Department or Major Advisor.The last date for online registration and abstract submission is 15th August 2018.
Download PDF Version
- Installation Ceremony of New Office Bearers
- Annual General Body Meeting of Indian Veterinary Association Kerala for the year 2018 ON 23rd December 2018
- Second State Committee Meeting of IVA Kerala - at Veterinarians Square Thrissur on 9 th December 2018
- Kerala VeterinaryScience Congress-2018 on 10th and 11th of November 2018
- Inviting article for JIVA vol 15 Issue 3-Details
- World Rabies Day Commemmoration
- Best Veterinarian Award 2017 -Nominations invited
- 9th Kerala Veterinary Science Congress-2017- on 11th and 12th November 2017
- Guidelines to Authors -JIVAONLINE
- 26th International Conference of the World Association for the Advancement of Veterinary Parasitology (WAAVP 2017)
- The World Veterinary Association Continuing Education Seminar
- National seminar on "Newer approaches in cow comfort system for better productivity"
- First State Committee meeting of IVA, Kerala 2017 on 18th January 2017
- International conference on Canine and Feline Cardiology on 17th-19th February 2017
- WORLD SPAY DAY 2017 on 28th Feb 2017 at ABC Centre,Kasargode
- Lady Vets Day March 8, 2017
- World Zoonosis day 2017 commemoration at at Kannur on 6th JULY 2017
- VETRICON 2015
- VETRICON-2015 Programme schedule